No matter in what era or techno-freaky-age we live in, nothing beats a good ol’ recognition and appreciation. As mere human beings, we all crave for praise. And when someone takes that extra effort to appreciate or even let you know that, “Hey! I like what you’re doin 🙂 ” , it would definitely make our day. And that’s what happened when Angie of Not Another Tall Blog nominated me for this truly motivational award.
Angie is such a talented blogger although she is just three months old in the blogosphere. She has quality and style that is unique and catches your attention instantly. I love her blogging voice and I really hope she writes more in the coming days. It’s a pleasre to have known you,Angie ! And, Thank You ! 🙂
Okay, now lets get to the duties part 😉
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
– Check ✓
2. List the rules and display the award.
– Check ✓
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
Well, I have blogged about it already here , so I have nothin new to say – I’ m just the same old person 😀 I;ll just paste seven of those points here .
- I have a fear of Height. Going higher and higher is only okay as long as I don’t look down.
- I am tall for my age : weight ratio.
- I use straw to have my coffee at home. Don’t ask why. I just do.
- I hate gardening. I’d love to sit at a beautifully maintained lawn any time of the day and keep listening to music and all that.It’s just that I hate being the one maintaining all those greeny things.
- I had a pet cat in my old house. It’s a stray kitty. Supposed to be. But we feed it. It sleeps in our hosue all the time Its practically ours. It suddenly vanished one day and my mom says, some tribe people hunted it and took it in a net. I still refuse to accept that. Her name was Paussy. I loved her. Read about her here.
- I hate grocery shopping. I just HATE it. Roaming round and round in a confined space with too many brands yelling at your face ‘BUY ME!!’ is not my kinda place.
- I have never seen a ghost movie. Like Omen, Exorcist and all that. Im scared shitless. But I always wanna be those brave kinda girls who so casually enjoy it with coke and popcorn.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Fuchia Outbursts
- Love Life And Whatever
- Home Of The Silent Owl
- The Moving Quill
- Tale Of Two Tomatoes
- Embark With My Thoughts
- Hope * The Happy Hugger
- I Rhyme Without Reason
- The White Crayon
- Don Charisma
- Nonsense And Shenanigans
- Harsh Reality
- Eric Schlehlein
- Ronovan Writes
I love each of their writings so much and enjoy reading every post of these people and many other bloggers 🙂
So, Happy Blogging Everyone ! 🙂